An Unwanted Birthday

Tuesday, 27 September 2011

Brighton Art Fair

Fun at the fair!





I had a great time showing my work at Brighton Art Fair at the weekend. Many thanks to the organisers Jon, Sarah and Anne-Marie for putting on such an enjoyable and vibrant show. 

It was a really good experience for me and I hope to be back next year to do it all over again! Once I have a little breather I will be back with new paintings so keep your eyes peeled for new work... I'm thinking a pets's memoir, huge canvases, lots of colour... I'll be back!























Huge thanks to my pal, Sarah Day, for being my trusty assistant and b+b provider who helped me willingly and cheerfully! Also, thanks to Cath for making it to Brighton even though the odds were stacked against you! It was lovely to meet everyone and get such good feedback, I would highly recommend the fair to other artists.


All images copyright Emma Challacombe 2011









No comments:

Post a Comment