An Unwanted Birthday

Wednesday, 1 June 2011

New paintings from a very happy lady!

The Blackbird show is all packed up, I had a brilliant time in Margate and many thanks go to Maxine at Blackbird for putting on such a great show and selling lots of my work! I couldn't have hoped for a better outcome, so many, many thanks Maxine.

I'm delighted to say that I will be showing my paintings at Brighton Art Fair this September at stand 33. The fair is open from 22nd to Sunday 25th September. I can't wait!


Here's some new paintings I've been working on, continuing the theme of portraits of dolls/imagined characters, some of them are at parties that have turned slightly sour, dishevelled or just plain awkward!






Girl with her pelican
Cuthbert and Mike



Misty and Eugene
Want to go home


Cedric's Party








Nothing but regret for Mr.S 



Percival


Work in progress...to be continued!


All images are copyright Emma Challacombe 2011



No comments:

Post a Comment