An Unwanted Birthday

Thursday, 2 September 2010

The paintings are getting knitted frames in bright and bold colours!



Five O'clock Shadow

This group of paintings are in the process of having knitted frames attached to them, I feel it finishes them off and adds another layer of decoration. I would really like to make much bolder and bigger frames with red felt for my next group of paintings so keep watching this blog for my new work!


'Curiosity' ..... coming soon to Clerkenwell Road

Curiosity is an exciting new pop up shop which will be opening on 18th September and will stay open until 28th September. I'm really looking forward to showing my paintings and seeing the other work for sale by established and up and coming designers and makers. Please look at www.curiositylondon.com for details and profiles of all the designers showcasing their work to coincide with the London Design Festival.




A Cake for a Hat

Birds with Bow Ties

Flower Man

Shy at the Party

Iced Bun Hat

Bow Ties and Poison

Too Much Flower Cake will Leave You Feeling Queasy






2 comments:

  1. Emma!!! You are flippin' ace!!! I absolutely LOVE these. Mae xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! cool stuff! They look great, Can't wait to see them and you in Clerkenwell!xx

    ReplyDelete