An Unwanted Birthday

Tuesday, 17 August 2010

They often wear bow ties and may even wear a cake as a hat


Party Pooper (probably a self portrait)
Title now changed to...
Shy at the Party

New paintings this week... all in aid of a pop up shop on Clerkenwell Road in September... keep watching my blog for further information. I'm pretty much obsessed with portraits of imagined creatures at the moment. I really want to create a children's book which will obviously involve cake and parties and will try to capture the ridiculous excitement you felt as a child at the prospect of going to one of these sugar fuelled candy coloured events! How is it that I can't seem to summon up that sense of excitement anymore, I must be getting old!



A Cake for a Hat

Bow Ties and Poison
Birds with Bow Ties

No comments:

Post a Comment